What is My CET?
My CET allows our members access to make changes/updates and check the status of account information including:
• Change personal information. Members can update street address, phone number and email address
• Change payment information including updating credit numbers or expiration dates.
• Print your own tax receipt
• Check the status of your membership
• Change or increase your sustaining level
• Make a donation
• Make a comment or ask a question
How do I set up my My CET account?
Please note: New member accounts can take up to 48 hours to process.
Step 1: Click the Member login button on CETconnect.org
Step 2: Click the "Sign up for an account" link on the E-member login page.
Step 3: Fill out and submit the form. You will receive a confirmation email once your account has been approved.
How do I login to my My CET account?
Step 1: Click the Member login button from any page on CETconnect.org
Step 2: Enter you username and password then click the login button.
What if I have a question about My CET account?
Please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 381-4033 or 1-800-808-0445.