Careers in Public Broadcasting: Employment opportunities throughout the public broadcasting industry can be found at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting's Jobline.
CET is an equal opportunity employer.
Public Media Connect (PMC), the regional public television organization formed by CET in Cincinnati and ThinkTV in Dayton, has an opening for a Maintenance Engineer. This position is located in the Dayton facility, and it reports to the Director of Technical Services
Maintain quality control of audio, video, and data material including cable, fiber, analog and digital feeds.
Troubleshoot and perform routine maintenance and repair of electric/mechanical equipment used by or for production or dissemination of audio, video, and data material
Perform routine maintenance of on-air facilities
Maintain the station’s logs as required by the FCC and/or as directed by the organization.
Control, adjust, and setup studio camera systems.
Operate and maintain server, automation, and routing systems.
Maintain HVAC and security systems at transmitter and studio sites.
Operate and control TV transmitter remote control and automatic login systems.
Facility equipment includes Nversion automation, Grass Valley servers and switcher, Miranda, Harris transmitters, Sony cameras.
Perform all duties in a cooperative and professional manner to reflect positively the on the organization.
- College degree or trade school equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Engineering position
- Working knowledge of analog and digital technologies and engineering practices
- SBE certification preferred.
- Ability to easily and willingly interact with others, follow instructions, & communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Has a high level of standards of what constitutes technical excellence.
If interested and qualified, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Media Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer