Careers in Public Broadcasting: Employment opportunities throughout the public broadcasting industry can be found at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting's Jobline.
CET is an equal opportunity employer.
Public Media Connect, the regional public television organization that includes ThinkTV in Dayton and CET in Cincinnati, is looking for a Videographer. This position will be based in Cincinnati, but the person filling the position will be required to travel to Dayton from time to time to assist with production work at ThinkTV. The person selected will be expected to create and develop visual storytelling across multiple platforms, using videography to inform engage, and entertain viewers
Key Job Duties:
- Create high quality multimedia pieces using videography that accurately informs and entertains audiences.
- Demonstrates a strong command of techniques and sophisticated craftsmanship in video storytelling.
- Handles lighting on remote sites and both lighting and set design /construction in the studio as needed.
- Ability to use basic and advanced techniques to get the optimum video product in any environment
- Experience with advanced multimedia storytelling techniques on multiple platforms
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Journalism, or video production + 2-4 years hands- on experience or equivalent combination
- Ability to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays sometimes unexpectedly
- Enjoys working collaboratively within a cross-functional environment.
If interested and qualified, please send a resume and demo reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Media Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer