Careers in Public Broadcasting: Employment opportunities throughout the public broadcasting industry can be found at the Corporation for Public Broadcasting’s Jobline.
CET is an equal opportunity employer.View EEO Public File Report
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Public Media Connect (PMC), the regional Public television organization formed by ThinkTV in Dayton and CET in Cincinnati, has an opening for a Accounts Receivable Clerk. Reporting to the Accounting Manager for PMC, this Dayton based position will be responsible for a variety Accounts Receivable and Administrative functions:
Performing all aspects of the Accounts Receivable function, including working with vendors, entering invoices and to processing payments, and depositing payments in the bank, plus the following:
- Ensures PMC collects its funds in a timely and accurate manner.
- Posts payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock boxes and local deposits.
- Prepares bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Conducts collections calls on outstanding invoices and reviews with Accounting Manager when necessary.
- Investigates and helps resolve any account discrepancies.
- Strives to meet or exceed customer expectations and focusing on continuous improvement in the daily processes of conducting business.
- Weekly input & reconciliation of donations from the Membership Department.
- Assist Finance department with phones, ordering and stocking of office supplies.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who values speed, accuracy, and has an eye for improving inefficient processes. Additionally, this candidate will have:
- 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience, preferred.
- Experience using Sage accounting software.
- Experience making collections call, required..
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
If interested, please send your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Public Media Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer