Banana Crunch Muffins
Stephanie bakes delicious banana muffins with granola added for a little crunch.
Looking for that perfect fall snack or afternoon tea delight? Then look no further than these delicious banana crunch muffins! Packed with flavor, these muffins feature pecans, granola, and a cute little banana chip on top. Check out this video to learn how to make them yourself.
- 3 cups AP flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 bananas)
- 1 cup medium diced banana (1 banana)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup granola