Beaded Friendship Bracelets
Looking for a fun craft to do with your kiddos? Help them make their friends beaded friendship bracelets by following along to this super easy tutorial.
- Measure your wrist by wrapping the elastic around to see where the end meet.
- Lay the elastic down on a sheet of paper and mark both ends.
- Cut the elastic with 2-3 inches extra.
- Fill up the area between the lines with beads! This allows you to lay out a cool design with the perfect amount of beads for your wrist size.
- String up the beads onto the elastic and then tie a knot.
- Add a small amount of super glue to the knot and then squeeze the beads over the knot.
- Cut off the elastic tails.
- Share your friendship bracelet with your BFF!