Creative Fruit Snacks
Getting your child to eat healthy can be challenging sometimes. Get creative by making these picturesque snacks that will excite any child to eat their fruits!
- Slice a banana in half long-ways.
- Split apart a tangerine into individual pieces and arrange at the bottom of the board as sand.
- Place the two banana halves on the board and cut them into slices to form a palm tree trunk.
- Peel and slice two kiwis and arrange on the board to create palm leaves to finish the beach scene.
- Slice two sides of an apple off to create the head and body of the owl.
- Slice thin apple pieces to create the wings.
- Use a bottle cap to create a circle cutout in the apple. Use a knife to slice the circle in half to create two thin circles as part of the eyes.
- Place one small blueberry on each eye to finish it out.
- Cut a tangerine slice in half and place at the bottom of the apple as the feet of the owl.
- Cut a tangerine in half and place one piece on the owl as the beak.
- Cut two small triangles out of the remaining piece of apple and place at the top of the owl as ears.
- Divide a tangerine in half and place one half down on the board as the body of the fish.
- Pull apart the remaining half of the tangerine into the individual slices and arrange four of them as the tail.
- Cut one tangerine slice in half and place at the top and bottom of the fish to create the fins.
- Cut a small slice in a tangerine to create the mouth.
- Place a small piece of banana and blueberry on the body of the fish to create the eye.
- Cut a few blueberries in half and arrange to create bubbles.