DIY Busy Bags
Looking for educational ways to keep your kiddos busy while traveling or out to eat? Make these busy bags for them to play with at home or on the go!
- Zipper Pencil Pouch Bags
- Assorted Activity Cards
- Paint Swatches (Two of Each)
- Printout Activity Sheets
- Velcro Dots
- Double-sided Tape
- Cut small squares of each paint color and attach to the ends of clothespins with double-sided tape to allow your child to match up the correct shade to the full paint swatch. Add the paint swatches and matching clothespins into a bag and zip up!
- Find a set of flash cards for your child to use as a matching game and cut off the top. This can be rhyming words, colors, shapes, etc. – whatever is age appropriate for your child! Add all of the pieces into a bag and zip it up.
- Print out the “Number Matching” document, cut out the shapes, and laminate them. Number a set of clothespins from 1-9, and then add it all into a bag and zip it up!
- Print out the “Cookie Activity” document, cut out the shapes and laminate them. Attach Velcro dots to the cookie sheet and cookies, and then add it all into a bag and zip it up!