DIY Cactus Rocks
Brighten up your porch by learning how to decorate rocks to make them look like cacti on this “Hobby Hunting” piece!
- A Pot
- Small Fake Flowers
- Start by painting a white coat on all of your rocks!
- Then paint each a rock a different shade of green.
- Add in some cactus detailing on the rocks.
- Painting lines, pricks, and flowers on the rocks can give them dimension.
- Add multiple layers of detail to create texture.
- Let them dry!
- Glue a few fake flowers onto the rocks.
- Then, place the pebbles in the pot and then put the finished cactus rocks in the pot.
- Put it on display!