DIY Halloween Tins
Decorating for Halloween is always exciting and puts people in a creative spirit. Put it to good use making these adorable Halloween tins that can be used for decorations, candles, or candy containers! The project was inspired by Red Ted Art.
Here’s What You Will Need:
- Paint- black, white, yellow, orange, purple, green
- Tin Cans- leftover canned food is perfect for this. Just peel off the label!
- Begin by painting your base layer on your can and allow it to fully dry.
- Paint on your design and allow to dry once again.
- Be creative and have fun!