Draw A Cartoon!
Learn how to draw one of your favorite childhood cartoon characters with our talented artist Steve on this segment of Hobby Hunting!
How To Draw A Cartoon Character
- Start by outlining the main features of your cartoon – like their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Finish the head of the cartoon, then begin drawing the body.
- Draw its neck, shoulders, arms and hands. Remember, every cartoon is different – and that’s a good thing!
- Work your way down the cartoon’s torso to its legs and feet.
- Once the outline is complete, you may fill in the cartoon with details and the color of your choosing!