Easy To Make Gingerbread House
Gingerbread House making has never been easier! Learn how to make this holiday staple on this “Hobby Hunting” feature!
Here’s What You Will Need:
- Toaster Pastries (like Poptarts)
- Icing (Store-bought icing in a can is totally fine!)
- Edible Decorations of Your Choice
Here’s The How-To:
- Begin by cutting off the top two corners of two of your toaster pastries to form a point. This will be used as the front and back of your gingerbread house.
- Place two toaster pastries next to the front piece and cut off the tops so they are the same height as the front and back pieces before they begin going into the point.
- Ice the back of the front and back pieces and attach the side pieces to form the walls of the house.
- Add icing around the tops of the “walls” and attach the two top pieces to form the roof. Hold in place for 30 seconds to set.
- Decorate to your heart’s desire!