Easy to Make Pumpkin Crunch Recipe!
This easy to make Pumpkin Crunch Recipe is bound to become a family favorite! Learn how to make it below and be prepared to “fall” in love with this delicious dessert!
- First, you will need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, beat the eggs and then mix the milk, sugar, pumpkin, and spices until the mixture is well combined.
- Then, pour the mixture into a greased 13×9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over the top of the mixture.
- After that drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 1 hour, until it is golden brown.
- Let it cool for 15-20 minutes and then serve with whipped cream or Cool Whip.