Epic S’mores Board
This time of year is perfect for campfires and s’mores! What better way to connect with family and friends than sitting around a fire enjoying chocolatey goodness? We have put together an amazing S’mores Board for you to make at home to take your next campfire experience to the next level! If you don’t have a space to build a fire – no worries! We are also including instructions om how to make a S’mores Skillet that you can make inside your home!
Making a S’mores Board
- Gather different types of graham crackers and cookies, marshmallows, assorted chocolates, berries, and a board or tray to arrange them on.
- Begin by placing the cookies and graham crackers in different areas of the board.
- Place the marshmallows on the board, then add the chocolates. We like to keep the chocolates separated by flavor.
- Fill in any gaps with your berries.
- Finally, add any dips or spreads that you like. We added peanut butter and a S’mores Skillet.
Making a S’mores Skillet
- Break up 2-3 chocolate bars and place them in the skillet.
- Add mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate until they are just covered.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the chocolate is melted. This typically only takes 3-5 minutes. If you’d like to toast your marshmallows to a golden brown color, you can turn the oven to broil for a few seconds. Keep a close eye on them so that they do not burn!