Healthy Halloween Treats
No tricks! These Halloween treats are un-boo-leivably healthy and a blast to make! Learn how to make them on this “Hobby Hunting” video.
Spooky Teeth Treat
- Cut an apple into fourths, cutting out the core.
- Cut a small slit in the outside of each apple slice, creating a “mouth” for the teeth to go in.
- Fill in the mouth with peanut butter.
- Place mini-marshmallows into the mouth as “teeth.”
- Cut off the bottom of the grape so that it will stand upright.
- Add a drop of peanut butter on top, and then stick on an eyeball candy.
Creepy Celery Fingers
- Cut the celery into 4 inch pieces.
- Fill with peanut butter, and then place a slivered almond at the end as the “fingernail.”
- Peel the mandarin orange.
- Place a small piece of celery in the top as the “stem.”
- Peel a banana and cut it in half.
- Cut each piece in half again, this time so that you are creating two thin slices.
- Add a drop of peanut butter as the mouth, and two small drops of peanut butter where the eyes will go.
- Place the eyeball candy onto the two drops of peanut butter.
Once you have created all of your spooky treats, arrange them onto a tray. You can use almonds, blackberries, or other small treats to fill in the gaps between your treats. You can also add a fun dipping sauce to go with your treats! We created a fruit dip by mixing 4oz. of cream cheese and 7oz. of marshmallow fluff together and placing it inside a small plastic pumpkin. So yummy – and cute!