Holiday Special: Witches’ Brew Fluffy Slime
Looking for a fun activity to do with your kiddos around Halloween? Try out this fluffy version of slime that is super easy to make!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glue
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup of Water
- 3 cups of Shaving Cream
- 5 drops of Matte Acrylic Paint
- 2 tablespoons of Contact Lens Solution
- Combine the glue, baking soda, and water.
- Add in a few drops of paint of your color until it is a few shades darker than the actual color you are trying to achieve. Stir well.
- Add in the shaving cream and mix to combine completely. It should form a whipped cream consistency.
- Add in the contact lens solution and mix until a fluffy slime forms without sticking to your hands. Add extra solution as needed.