How to Make an Indoor Herb Garden
Gardening doesn’t have to be outside! Learn how to grow your own indoor herb garden to spice up your home with our new “Hobby Hunting” feature!
- Place a handful of rocks inside each mason jar.
- Put the potting soil in each jar.
- Put herb seeds of your choice in each jar. If you are using different herbs, make sure you only put in seeds of the same type in each jar.
- Use the Popsicle sticks to make labels for each of your jars!
- Insert the corresponding Popsicle stick into each jar.
- Place your jars in an area where they will receive adequate sunlight to grow.
- Be sure to water your herbs on a regular basis. Water them to the point of being moist to the touch, but not soaking.
- Sit back, and watch them grow. Most herbs take two to four weeks to grow!