Kids in the Car
From an over-the-seat activity organizer to snack bins and trash cans, your car has never been so organized. Make riding in the car with kiddos a little easier with these simple hacks!
What You’ll Need:
- Travel Hanging Organizer
- Variety of Activities
- Flat Tupperware Container
- Plastic Cereal Container
- Small Garbage Bags
- Sort activities by size and category, and place into the travel organizer.
- Hang onto the backseat in your vehicle for easy access for the kiddos.
- Sort activities by category, and place them inside the Tupperware container. Seal tight.
- Slide under the seat in your vehicle to store.
- Remove the lid from the cereal container and place a small garbage bag inside.
- Place the lid back onto the container and place upright in the floorboard of your vehicle.