Made-From-Scratch Lemon Bars
Looking for the perfect summer treat? Test your skills in the kitchen when you make this delicious recipe!
- 1 Cup of Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Lime Zest
- 1 3/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the lime zest.
- Add in the flour and salt, and then combine.
- Press evenly into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Lemon Zest
- 1/3 Cup of Lemon Juice
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add in the flour and baking powder.
- Beat in the lemon zest and lemon juice until frothy.
- Pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar.