Make Your Own Watercolor Cards!
Learn how to make the perfect watercolor cards without using fancy watercolors on this “Hobby Hunting” segment! When you are done, consider sending them to a local nursing home to make someone smile!
How To Make Watercolor Cards:
- Gather card-stock or watercolor paper and fold it in half to form a card.
- Splash a couple drops of water onto the front of your card where you will creating the watercolor effect.
- Choose 2-3 colors and fill in a circular shape on the front of the sandwich bag.
- Place the colored side of the bag onto the card.
- Use your fingers to spread out the color into all of the water droplets.
- Carefully lift up the sandwich bag, and soak up extra moisture on the card with a paper towel or napkin.
- Let it dry completely, and decorate!
- Write a special message inside, and give to someone you love or take it to a local nursing home to give words of encouragement to residents who may not get many visitors!