Nursery Storage Cart
Looking for an easy way to keep all of your most-used products in one place? Watch this tutorial and learn how to make your very own nursery storage cart to make your life with a newborn a little more organized.
What You’ll Need:
- Three-Tier Rolling Cart
- Organizer Baskets
- Newborn Essentials (Diapers, Wipes, Swaddles, Burp Cloths, etc.)
- New Mom Essentials (Breast Pump, Water Bottle, Milk Storage Bags, etc.)
- Place your diapering essential items such as diapers, wipes, and diaper cream on the top tier for easy access.
- Place your essential items for mom on the second tier. This can be breastfeeding items or formula items. Don’t forget to include a water bottle and any other important items for mom!
- Use a basket organizer to hold burp cloths, socks, and pacifiers and place onto the bottom shelf along with swaddles, extra onesies, and a comfort toy for baby.
- Remember that you can customize this cart to fit your specific needs!