Orange Olive Oil Cake
Stephanie bakes a simple and delicious orange olive oil cake.
On this episode, Stephanie bakes a simple and delicious orange olive oil cake. The orange flavor is intense, the smell is wonderfully floral, and the taste is fruity and slightly sweet with just a little bit of texture from the almond flour added—this is truly a keeper recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups (180 gm) cake flour
- 1/2 cup (45 gm) almond flour
- 1 cup (200 gm) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (160 ml) orange infused olive oil
- 1/2 cup (113 ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbs Orange flavored liqueur
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Zest from 1 orange (finely grated)