Make the mornings easier and your closet cleaner by creating this weekly outfit organizer for your child. Plan their outfits out in advance and empower them to dress themselves using this organizer!
- Cut down your cardstock to fit inside the openings in the hanging closet organizer with at least 3 inches of overhang.
- Fold back three inches of the paper to create a “label” for each cubby.
- Label each piece of cardstock with days of the week on the folded section.
- Slide each piece of cardstock into a cubby with Monday at the top and Friday at the bottom.
- Pick out your kiddos outfits for the week and place into the correct cubby, and now you are set for the week!