Paint Your Pet
This video from the “Hobby Hunting” series will teach you how to paint your pet stroke by stroke! All that’s needed is paint, brushes and a cute picture of your fur-end!
How To Paint Your Pet:
- Print off a picture of your pet – a full page image printed in black and white works best.
- Outline your pet’s features with a dark color. You can use a dark paint or a marker for this.
- Fill in the shadows with darker hues such as blues or purples, and make sure to move your brush in the direction of your pet’s fur.
- Begin filling in the other areas of your pet, working your way to the highlight areas, using lighter and brighter colors with each step.
- Touch up the nose, eyes, and mouth of your pet.
- Throw in a few black and white outlines for definition, and let it dry!
- Fill in the background with whatever color you would like. Darker colors will make your pet stand out!
- Add your final touch-ups, and you are finished! Make sure to show your art to your furry friend to get their approval.