Quiche with Hash Brown Crust
Stephanie makes a go-to Asparagus Quiche with a Hash Brown Crust!
Quiche is a breakfast staple that every home cook should know how to make. As a bonus, it’s not difficult to master at all!. In this episode of The Baking Journal, Stephanie makes her own Hash Brown crusted Quiche with asparagus, but you can substitute your fillings with just about anything that you’d like. After trying this recipe it will surely become a go-to breakfast item in your kitchen. Give it a try!
Hash Brown Crust
- 20 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste