Red Velvet Truffles
Make a sweet treat with your sweetheart or have a fun night with your kiddos by making these red velvet truffles for Valentine’s Day!
- Mix your cake and bake according to the directions on the box. Allow to cool completely.
- Crumble up the baked cake and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in half of a container of cream cheese frosting and mix well. Add more as needed until you get a mix that easily sticks together.
- Roll into one-inch balls and place onto a baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and quickly dip the balls into the chocolate, evenly coating the outside and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Melt the colored candy melts and place into a piping bag or Ziplock bag. Cut a small hole in the tip and lightly drizzle onto the truffles.
- Quickly add a few sprinkles, and then allow the truffles to fully harden before serving.