Stephanie makes delicious ricotta toast topped with white fish caviar.
On this episode, Stephanie makes the perfect treat for any occasion: Ricotta Toast! She uses homemade ricotta mixed with green onion and chives on a quality toasted bread and topped with white fish caviar, but the combination possibilities are endless. This simple yet delicious recipe will make the perfect addition to your next dinner party, or could even be enjoyed as your next mid-day snack.
- 2 cups Ricotta Cheese (drained)
- 2-3 chopped green onions
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- bread of choice, sliced
- olive oil for toasting the bread
- For decorating:
- green onions, sliced longwise
- Whitefish caviar