Snowflakes Two Ways
Get crafty with your kiddos this winter! Break out the watercolors and markers to create your very own snowflake art together!
- Draw out your snowflake design using the white crayon.
- Add your watercolor on top of your design to reveal it.
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt over your watercolor while wet to create a snowy effect, and allow to dry completely.
Coffee Filter Snowflakes
- Color the coffee filters with markers until it is mostly filled.
- Spray with water until the colors begin to run together to create a watercolor effect.
- Let dry overnight or bake at 175 degrees for 20 minutes to dry them out.
- Fold in half multiple times and then cut out your design using scissors. Be careful not to cut all the way through.
- Unfold your coffee filter to reveal your snowflake!