Toilet Paper Pumpkins
These easy to make Toilet Paper Pumpkins are the perfect decor to add to your home this fall! Learn how to make them on this “Hobby Hunting” video.
Here’s What You Will Need:
- 2′ by 2′ Pieces of Fabric
- One Roll of Toilet Paper Per Pumpkin You Want To Make
- Green Burlap Ribbon
- Small Stick Pieces (2-3 inches)
- Unroll your toilet paper rolls so that they are all slightly different sizes.
- Wrap the fabric around the toilet paper roll and tuck the ends inside the center of the roll to lock into place.
- Tie a small piece of green ribbon around the end of a stick and insert it into the middle of the toilet paper roll.
- Place your precious pumpkin on display for some cute fall decor!