Let it snow this season by making this adorable snow globe on this “Hobby Hunting” feature!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Mason Jar (or any jar with a lid)
- Assorted Glitter
- Small Figurine (something wintery or really whatever you want!)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot glue the figurine to the bottom of the lid of the jar and allow it to fully dry.
- Fill the jar with cold water, then add 3-4 drops of glycerin.
- Add in about 2 tablespoons of assorted glitter to make it sparkle!
- Seal the lid back onto the jar, shake it up, and turn it upside down.
- Enjoy your snowglobe!